• Before we open the door wide open to dialogue, let me ask at the outset whether it is permissible to say in a sports program on Al-Watan channel about a son from the country’s children of little manners? Do professional and ethical standards allow it to be said about any person in a media forum. You are impolite?• Muhammad Al-Owais was not polite, neither in his statements nor in his dealings in the stadium or personal outside the stadium.
• Yes, Al-Ahly reached the “eight” round and others got on the plane and left .. Where is the lack of manners in this saying, which I adopt in form and subject?
• The announcer’s question in which he underestimated Al-Ahly’s qualification. Al-Owais responded in which he confirmed that we arrived and others left.
• How many teams left Doha? Not one or two but more than eight teams.
• As for Al Hilal who claim that Al Owais intended him, he did not leave with defeat. Rather, he left with a disqualification decision and in its light he was considered withdrawing from the championship and his results were canceled, and this confirms in no room for doubt that Al Owais’s statement is far from Al Hilal and there is no link between him and Al Hilal.
• Then, Al-Owais cannot gloat over a Saudi or non-Saudi team that has been exposed to what the Crescent has been exposed to, as a result of the Corona pandemic, and this is indisputable, but unfortunately the pro-Hilal media took the statement to another track that framed it with expressions confirming that the congestion reached them to insult them. Conjecture intention!
• Following the statement, the great captain and al-Khalouq Muhammad Al-Owais tweeted, explaining his intention: “Regarding my statement and the accompanying interpretations, I did not mean a specific club, I mean all the clubs that left the tournament. Do not interpret the conversation according to whims. And if I understood without what I wanted – I apologize. ”
• Clear words and no one needs to strive hard around it, with my complete belief that everyone who hears the question understands what Al-Owais means .. I exclude the congested.
• I was very offended by that unprofessional pronouncement towards Captain Muhammad Al Owais, and I was more offended by the channel’s contentment of deleting the clip without at least an apology for the viewer, if we accept that Al-Ahly and those who play for Al-Ahly are outside their circle of interest .. The problem, if we enlighten them, is that this is really bypassing a big club who say ‘wronged us’.
• In the same program, one of the guests said, “Praise be to God, Mani Ahlawy”, and a spray of perfume was met with smiles that are being circulated today to ridicule the great royal, and this great fate always suffers.
• I appreciate the fellowship and respect all the colleagues, but beloved ones, the floods hit.
• Imam Ibn al-Qayyim (may God have mercy on him) said:
“Literature is the title of his happiness and prosperity. The lack of his literature is the title of his misery and his misery, so he did not bring the good of the world and the hereafter as literature, nor did he attract its deprivation as a lack of literature. ”
• Judging people’s intentions, secrets, and accusing them of the most heinous morals.
These were the details of the news Owais and the lack of literature – Saudi News for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at saudi24news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.