The list of most sold Amazon books from Oct. 4 to 10
It’s another week, which means lots of movement on the list of most sold Amazon books last week. Oct. 4 to 10 saw three new books make it to the list, with two of them entering extremely well.
One of the new books was Battle Ground by Jim Butcher. The new novel entered in second place on the list, matching the position last week on the list of most read Amazon books. It wasn’t the highest new entry, though.
Nicholas Sparks’s new novel The Return made it to first place, knocking The Evening and the Morning off the top spot. Like Sparks’s other novels, the book is a romance. This time, an injured Army doctor returns home and ends up entwined in the lives of two women and their secrets.
The other new book entered in 10th place. The Office: A Day at Dunder Mifflin Elementary by Robb Pearlman is a fun, kid-friendly version of The Office. It’s a great way for parents to bring something they love to their children.
Elsewhere, there was plenty of movement on the list. The likes of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, Troubled Blood, and Dune all dropped places on the list. Heaven’s River by Dennis E. Taylor and The Book of Two Ways by Jodi Picoult saw the biggest drops, losing 11 and 10 places respectively in just their second week on the list.
The Guest List and Where the Crawdads Sing gained places on the list, but it would be Room on the Broom by Julia Donaldson that saw the biggest jump up. It gained 10 places on the list.
Most sold Amazon books last week: Oct. 4
- The Return by Nicholas Sparks (new addition)
- Battle Ground by Jim Butcher (new addition)
- The Evening and the Morning by Ken Follett (-2)
- Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer (–)
- Anixious People by Fredrik Backman (+5)
- Room on the Broom by Jula Donaldson (+10)
- Dune by Frank Herbert (-5)
- Dog Man: Grime and Punishment by Dav Pilkey (-2)
- The Guest List by Lucy Foley (+5)
- The Office by Robb Pearlman (new addition)
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens (+2)
- The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett (-1)
- The Book of Two Ways by Jodi Picoult (-10)
- Troubled Blood by Robert Galbraith (-6)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling (-8)
- Heaven’s River by Dennis E. Taylor (-11)
- Playing with Fire by L.J. Shen (-8)
- Total Power by Vince Flynn & Kyle Mills (-6)
- American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins (+1)
- The Coast-to-Coast Murders by James Patterson (-1)
Which Amazon books are you reading right now? What’s on your list to buy this week? Let us know in the comments.
Get your Amazon books with two-day free shipping with Amazon Prime.